ENTEC Access Systems, as a manufacturer of framework, installer of automatic door systems and a door automation maintenance provider, is aware of its responsibilities to the environment in the running of its business.
With this in mind, we are committed to our environmental policy and continue to seek for improvements and ways to prevent pollution. This policy is implemented across our entire business and ENTEC will monitor closely all issues relating to the market in which we operate and take advice and action where appropriate.
- ENTEC recognises that the products we install have an effect on the environment and we ensure that all staff are aware and trained in our policy, and how to implement it.
- Current environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice will be our minimum level of environmental performance.
- We encourage our employees to use ‘green transport’ where possible, such as encouraging car sharing, cycling and the use of public transport.
- We will reduce or eliminate the use of ozone depleting chemicals, hardwood from forests which have not been independently certified as sustainable and any pesticides on the UK or EC red and black lists respectively.
- ENTEC will dispose of waste material in a responsible manner, ensuring that we always comply with the Duty of Care Regulations. Any services used for the storage or disposal of waste will be checked to ensure that appropriate licenses are held.
- We will use suppliers who are willing to take away packaging for re-use or recycling and will consider the environmental impact of any purchases.
- We will monitor the water and energy consumption of the business and minimise CO2 emissions. We will investigate environmentally safe and sustainable energy sources and will employ them in the operation of the business where possible.
- We will try to reduce waste production and carry out recycling as much as possible.
- We will ensure that dust and excessive noise do not cause a nuisance to the community surrounding our place of business or sites on which we’re working.
- We will limit the unnecessary use of paper, with measures to re-use and recycle waste paper and increase the use of electronic communication.
- We will ensure that no pollutants enter surface waters or groundwater. Any such material will be disposed of through official organisations with the necessary licenses and expertise.
- Any subcontractors operating for or on behalf of ENTEC, will comply with the above policies.
Any questions or queries?
Call us on 01784 455152 or email us email@example.com