Automatic Swing Doors
Benefits of Swing Doors
- Automatic swing doors can be used both internally and externally in a wide variety of applications.
- Swing door operators can be found on applications ranging from modifications for less able users to new bespoke entrances for high-traffic retail operations.
- They are suitable for both high and low traffic environments.
- They offer a convenient means of access when physically pushing or pulling a heavy manual door, could prove difficult.
- ENTEC swing door operators can be used for both new installations and automation of existing door leaves.
- New installations can include new doors and framework, should they be required.
- Our swing door operator is available in both push, pull and low energy options where required. It is extremely versatile and when combined with a range of presence scanning devices, offers the highest level of safety, compliant with BS EN 16005.
- Like all our products it can be easily interfaced withyour access control and building management systems to provide a secure and easy to use entrance solution.
- Electric locking can also be included where required to enhance access control applications.
- It is suitable for applications within the Retail, Healthcare, Residential & Care Homes, Education, Office and Public Service environments.
- Due to its lower power consumption, Entec’s low energy swing door operator helps to reduce the carbon footprint of the operator.
If you require more information on Automatic Swing Doors, or would like to arrange a free consultation or survey, please contact us.